Fulfillment & Client Engagement Manager
The Fulfillment & Client Engagement Manager is a generalist role that will be responsible for providing support to the Modjoul Account Team while maintaining an organized and efficient order fulfillment process.
The type of role we are looking for is a person who is eager to learn in a start-up working environment, is able to train employees how to use our devices to keep them safe, who will engage with associates 1:1 and have good rapport with the management of the facility. The person would create data reviews — showing the facility leader the outliers or employees who may need training or the engineering that may need to be updated to reduce risk to the team.
Candidate needs to be outgoing and would also be responsible for trying to sell additional wearables into the facility or additional products or creating a product with our engineering team to help our client solve a problem they may have by leveraging our engineering team and agility.
At Modjoul, we strive to maintain a culture of excellence, and take pride in the fact that every Modjoul employee has an immediate and lasting contribution to the success of our customers and company. If you consider yourself a gritty, curious, jack of all trades with an entrepreneurial mindset, we welcome you to reach out to us about joining our team!
· Deployment Planning: Assist with the preparation, planning and execution of new deployments.
· Order Preparation: Assembly of final product at the local Modjoul hub including testing, set up and quality assurance of all devices.
· Delivery/installation at the customer facility.
On Site Deployment Support:
· Assist with the recruiting and education of Modjoul device users, supervisors, and site managers.
· Supervise wearable usage onsite.
· Clearly and effectively communicate the objectives of the deployment through storytelling to motivate site leaders and end users.
· Ensure alignment of stakeholders. Communicate between the Modjoul Legacy Quality Control Manager/Modjoul Customer Success Managers and the on-site Employees/Supervisors/Managers.
· Minimum BA/BS or on pace to graduate in Spring 2022
· Microsoft Office Proficiency
· Strong presentation skills
· Understanding of Standard Marketing Principals
· Customer Service
· Graphic Design (Adobe Suite) to assist with development of targeted and tailored marketing materials
Who we are looking for:
· Detail Oriented
· Effective Communicator
· Dynamic Problem Solver
· Ownership Mentality
· Passion for Technology and solving Problems
Experience you will gain:
At Modjoul, you will be expected to learn many new skills and be trusted to carry out your responsibilities with the understanding that they play an active role in the success of our company. Your training will take place over the first one to two months of your employment and will center around learning by doing. In addition to your listed responsibilities, you can expect some varied levels of exposure to the following.
· CRM Experience
· Email Marketing
· Customer Success Management
· Logistics Management
· Product Development, Design, and Deployment
· B2B SaaS Sales
· Graphic Design
· Web Design and Support
· Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Potential for travel: As Modjoul acquires new customers, you will be required to travel to support future customer deployments.